1.You must post the rules.
2.Each person must post 5 things about themselves in their journal.
3.Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and create five new questions for the people you tag to answer
7.No stuff in the tagging section about "you're tagged if you're reading this" You legitimately have to tag 10 people.
5 things about me:
1. I just got stood up by
at the airport because we are both nitwits who mixed up the time which sent me to the airport ONE DAY TOO EARLY! I spent 3 hours panicking over the non existant presence of my bff.
2. My natural haircolor is light to ash blonde, but the past 3-4 years, I've started to dye it copper, because I've always wished to be a natural ginger. I have the perfect skin tone and eyecolor combo for it, all I miss is the hair, but thanks to dye, I can have it.
3. I have a wisedom tooth growing in the completely wrong direction currently and I cant stand it.
4. When I was a kid, I was climbing on some boulders around the family lighthouse and got stuck with my foot between two of them. I had to wait half an hour for my dad to come to my rescue, only to have him roll the boulder OVER my foot. I got loose and thankfully enough I didnt break anything, the only damage was a minor, bleeding cut in between my big toe and the second toe.
5. When I was a kid I had some issues with my vocal cords. Sometimes I would speak with a really low manly voice and other times it was really light and girly. Mom took me to the hospital and got it checked but it seemed to be nothing. My voice then panned out and got stuck in the middle ground x3 Which has given me some advantage in Sing star, so I got that going for me, which is nice. Questions:
1. Your least favorite type of clothing? Why?
Short shorts, I hate how the constant wedgie you get as soon as you move!
2. Knowledge or Power? Which is better to have, or do they come hand in hand?
Knowledge, hands down. Power can be gained through knowledge, but I think it's difficult to gain knowledge through power.
3. What are the top five inspirational things in life that influence your art?
Music, nature, stupid events I do in my daily life, my boyfriend and videogames.
4. If cell phones, computers, laptops - all forms of electronic communication, stopped for one week, what would you spend this time doing?
I would draw, go outside, hang out with people, talk to them in person. I think I would do pretty good. I can be social when I need to.
5. Favorite scent?
VANILLA! Questions from me to you~
1: What's the earliest memory you can think of?
2: Would you rather live in the sky or at the bottom of the ocean? *cookie for reference*
3: Have you ever had a paranormal encounter?
4: Food: Salty, sweet or spicy?
5: What is your top 5 places you want to travel to?
I dont have ten friends!